Valve Performance Testing & Certification
Making sure your safety valves are rebuilt to OEM.
Safety valves are essential wherever a hazardous over pressure situation could occur. We take great care to ensure the highest quality of work when repairing, testing and certifying your safety valves. We understand that safety valves safeguard against;
- Mechanical damage to equipment and surroundings.
- Loss of product and production.
- Damage to the environment.
- And most importantly injury and loss of life.
DHB Valves is R.B.Q. (Régie du Batiment du Québec) certified to repair, adjust and seal as per sections I, IV and VIII, Division 1 of the ASME Standards and in compliance with CSA B-51.
DHB Valves’ performance testing facilities has the following capabilities:
- Steam with orifices from 1/2″ to 8″ and set pressures up to 570 PSI and temperatures up to 234°C.
- Air/Gaz with orifices from 1/4″ to 8″ and set pressures up to 2500 PSI
- Liquid with orifices from 1/4″ to 8″ and set pressures up to 8000 PSI
DHB Valves also provides oxygen cleaning services on safety valves for the cryogenic, medical and food industry.
Our scope of expertise includes the following brands:
- Anderson Greenwood
- Spirax Sarco
- And more…